Currently Recruiting: UK wide.
Contract Type: Flexible hours
Overall purpose of role
We are looking for qualified Assistive Technology Trainers who has the ability to support, motivate and encourage students to develop and achieve their full potential. Ideally you will have experience working with higher education students. You will have the ability to be sensitive to pupils’ needs and learning styles and should have an interest in and understanding of additional support needs.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Provide one to one Assistive Technology Training to students enabling them to develop independent learning.
- To provide bespoke sessions for each student according to the needs of the individual student.
- Deliver training according to Clarion guidelines and code of conduct.
- A flexible approach to working hours is required.
- Manage paperwork effectively, i.e. completing time sheets.
- You will be expected to represent Clarion in a professional manner, this includes adhering to our policies regarding confidentiality and safeguarding
Skills, Knowledge & Experience
- Understands the needs, objectives and constraints of others.
- Up-to-date working knowledge of software such as dragon.
If you are interested, please contact Beth Jamieson at Bethany.email@example.com or visit our website.