We are the UK’s leading communication services provider for people who are deaf or disabled, going through a period of rapid growth and need a finance manager to be part of our team. We have 500+ suppliers, 200 + clients and process 80 + bookings per day across the UK to standards set by a variety of public sector clients. We are a team of 26 staff who are 100% dedicated to providing best in class services.
Finance and Operations Director: We are seeking a dynamic and results-orientated finance and operations professional who can take full responsibility for the ‘non-sales’ of our company and drive efficiency through improving processes.
- Have an in depth knowledge of Sage 50 accounts and Microsoft Office including Excel
- Be an excellent communicator with the ability to explain important financial information clearly and simply, both visually and in writing
- Have experience in driving business productivity whilst meeting or exceeding client expectations
- Possess strong leadership and motivational skills
- Have strong analytical, modelling and commercial reporting skills
- Be enthusiastic about working as part of a team
- Have solid operational capability
- Have superb time and people management skills
Based: Brook Rd, Thriplow, Hertfordshire, SG87RG. 10 minutes from the M11 and 20 minutes from Cambridge
Hours: 09.00-17.00, Monday to Friday
Start date: TBD
Contact: If you are interested, please send your CV with a covering letter to Sally Chalk – 07976939122 or email@example.com. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from people with disabilities.
Closing date: 31st May 2017.