Context: Clarion UK is a leading communication services provider in the UK. We provide
- Employment Services to Deaf People
- Interpreting Services making it easier for people to communicate verbally and visually
- Support Services to Students with Disabilities
The pace of technology is fast and we always need to be ahead. We need to ensure that our innovations meet client and linguist needs, so that they are able to conduct business with us, effortlessly.
We want to transform our:
- Operations (sales, bookings and finance),
- Supplier Management and
- Client Management.
What we are looking for: We are looking for a local person who has experience in
- Leading successful IT transformation projects
- Dealing with multiple suppliers with different cultures and expectations
- Dealing with clients with conflicting requirements
- Working with developers to achieve an end product that meets requirements
- Managing budgets successfully
- Bringing projects in on time and to target
- Shared ownership of project success with the project sponsor
- Experience of Prince 2, APM Body of Knowledge (PMBoK) or another recognised project management process would be desirable but not essential.
If would like an informal and confidential discussion with the project sponsor and to see the project brief do please get in touch by email or telephone: email@example.com, mobile 07976939122, landline 01763 209001 www.clarion-uk.com
Start date: ASAP.
Project length: 6 months.
Fee structure: Salary of £45,000 pro rata or £300 per day.
Based: At our main office; Thriplow SG87RG. 10 mins from M11, 20 mins from Cambridge.