Currently Recruiting: UK Wide
Contract Type: Flexible hours
Overall purpose of role
We are looking for a qualified Mobility Trainer who has the ability to support, motivate and encourage students to develop and achieve their full potential. You will have the ability to be sensitive to students’ needs and learning styles and should have an interest in and understanding of additional support needs.
Main duties and responsibilities
- To provide bespoke sessions for each student according to the needs of the individual student.
- Provide tuition for students in order for them to move around the campus independently
- Deliver training according to Clarion guidelines and code of conduct.
- A flexible approach to working hours is required.
- You will be expected to represent Clarion in a professional manner, this includes adhering to our policies regarding confidentiality and safeguarding
Skills, Knowledge & Experience
- BSc (hons) degree rehabilitation work (visual impairment)
- Specialist qualification in habitation and disability in sight (CYP) – from the institute of education
- Citification in habitation studied
- Foundation degree rehabilitation work (visual impairment)
- Diploma in higher education in rehabilitation work (visual impairment)
- BTEC Professional Diploma in rehabilitation studies (visual impairment)
If you are interested, please contact Beth Jamieson at Bethany.firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website.