Clarion UK has been busy over the summer visiting Universities, Colleges and Assessment Centres around the UK.
We are currently supporting 360 students who are Deaf or Disabled and we are expecting a further 300-600. It’s great news that students are seeking beneficial support but this also means we need to work together as team to make sure they get what they need. We are determined to get our standard fulfilment rate up from 98% to 100%. To do so, we are looking for even more professionals in the following fields:
- Support Workers: Readers, Scribes, Practical Support Assistants and Proof Readers
- Visual Impairment Experts: Sighted Guides and Mobility Trainers
- Electronic Note-takers
- Assistive Technology Trainers
- Specialist mentors and 1;1 Study Skills: for students with mental health conditions, Autistic Spectrum Disorder or Specific learning Disabilities such as Dyslexia
- Mobility Trainers: with a Rehab degree or specialist qualification
All our partners need to have the right to work in the UK and be willing to provide an up to date DBS check as well as relevant training and/or qualifications. However, you are welcome to contact us if you need help with this.
Refer A Friend
Recruitment is also strong, in August we added 45 new vetted partners to our company and we have a further 123 currently going through the vetting process. We are pleased to announce that during the dog days of summer, for those 45 new partner we have already placed 21 of them with students.
To keep momentum going, we are launching our “Refer a Friend” scheme. If you pass our name and contact details onto someone that we allocate a student to in the next term we will give you £50.00. When they contact us, make sure they mention that they heard about Clarion UK through you and the scheme, this will allow us to track that it was a result of your reference!