Clarion UK is the leading, BSL specialist agency in the UK with a turnover of over £3 million in FY 2016-17. In line with our Business Plan for ‘17- ‘20 and clear vision, we are adapting our service offer to meet the needs of our clients. This means a completely fresh business proposition to the market and a brand new approach, one that takes our values of
- Laser –like focus on excellence in client satisfaction
- Best in class business practices.
And applies them to the all languages interpreting and translation market.
Location: Home working would be suitable for the right person. Thriplow, SG87RG. 10 minutes from M 11 and 20 minutes from Cambridge.
Rate: On Application.
Date: Immediate start.
Job Description: We are looking for someone with a track record of success either in our industry or an aligned industry to manage our tender-writing. This will include
Bid management, from
- Receiving alerts
- Deciding on bid/no bid status
- Briefing Bid writing team on timelines, responsibilities
- Managing the status of the responses and accurate version control
- Understanding the company and how 100% of its services and achievements can be used in the bid
- Managing the bid –writing team including specialists, pricing, document creating
- Writing the bid, making documents coherent, providing a “golden thread” that goes throughout, formatting and proofing
- Supporting in presentations
- Reviewing and learning from wins
Please contact: Sally Chalk on 07976939122 or 01763 209001 or email her on email@example.com for more information.