Clarion UK are currently looking to recruit Deaf Relay Interpreters.
With over fourteen years of sustained growth and new contracts securing significant business for many years to come, we are looking to expand our freelancer team.
Our vision is that every Deaf person gets the best interpreting, support and employment service in the right place, at the right time.
Deaf Relay roles will include local authority bookings, tribunals and criminal justice settings including police, Magistrates, County or Crown Court.
Skills and Requirements
- Ability to develop strong professional relationships.
- Proven career of working in relevant settings or in the Deaf community.
What we can offer you?
- Accessible, friendly, trained booking team
- Response to queries in a timely manner
- Support in completing DBS Check
- Staff at the end of the phone, no waiting in a queue for your call to be answered
- Out of hours support if your job is out of hours
- Payment in 30 days of your invoice being processed.
For more information Deaf Relay Interpreters take a look at our blog post here: http://www.clarion-uk.com/partner-bulletin-12-frequently-asked-questions-deaf-relay-interpreters/
To apply, please find out more information on our website or contact our Supply Chain Manager, Sarah at Sarah.Beaumont@clarion-uk.com.