Clarion UK are currently looking to recruit British Sign Language Interpreters (BSL).
With over fourteen years of sustained growth, and new contracts securing significant business for many years to come, we are looking to expand our freelancer team.
Our vision is that every Deaf person gets the best interpreting, support and employment service in the right place, at the right time.
Interpreter roles will include education and health settings, meetings, social services, car theories, job interviews any many more, both in the public and private sector.
If you are registered with the NRCPD as an RSLI and looking to work in the legal domain, Clarion UK are the sole provider to a prestige contract with the Ministry of Justice – providing roles within legal settings.
Skills and Requirements
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Accurate and swift BSL Skills
- Ability to develop strong professional relationships
- Degree in Level 6 award in BSL interpreting
- Registered with the NRCPD as either a Trained sign language interpreter (TSLI) or Registered sign language interpreter (RSLI)
What we can offer you?
- Accessible, friendly, trained booking team
- Response to queries in a timely manner
- Support in completing DBS Check
- Staff at the end of the phone, no waiting in a queue for your call to be answered
- Out of hours support if your job is out of hours
- Payment in 30 days of your invoice being processed.
This role is a freelance role.
To apply, please find out more information on our website or contact our Supply Chain Manager, Sarah at Sarah.Beaumont@clarion-uk.com.