Clarion Interpreting Ltd are recruiting for a NRCPD Registered BSL Interpreter based in Wolverhampton and, with over 17 years of sustained growth and new contracts securing significant business for many years to come, this is a great time to join our team. This role could be on a full-time or part-time basis.
At Clarion, our vision is that every Deaf person gets the best interpreting, support and employment service in the right place, at the right time.
As a Clarion employee, you will enjoy:
- a starting salary of at least £25-£30,000 (pro rata) depending on experience, with excellent opportunities to learn and develop
- 24 days’ holiday plus bank holidays
- a Company pension scheme
- subsidised Gym Membership
- continuing professional development – through training, supervisions and mentoring
- support from the Clarion team and regular opportunities to co-work with experienced colleagues
- a genuine appreciation for a good work/life balance
- payment of NRCPD subscription and enhanced DBS fees
- access to training and development opportunities
- keen to thrive within a highly active and busy team
We are looking for someone who is/ has:
- qualified to NVQ Level 6 in BSL/ English interpreting or equivalent.
- registered with the NRCPD.
- based in or around Wolverhampton (as most bookings will be in these areas).
- excellent spoken and written English
- the ability to develop strong professional relationships.
If you are interested in applying for this exciting and highly rewarding role, then please email your latest CV to Clarion UK’s Education Team Leader – Barney French with a covering letter detailing your current skills and experience and why you feel you are the right person for the role.
The closing date is 27/09/2019 with interviews to be confirmed the week after.