Clarion Interpreting Ltd are recruiting qualified Mobility Trainers. With over 17 years of sustained growth and new contracts securing significant business for many years to come, this is a great time to join our team.
At Clarion, our Vision is that Deaf and disabled people get the best interpreting & Specialist Support Services, in the right place, at the right time, throughout life.
Contract Type: Freelance – Part or Full time
Overall purpose of role
We are looking for Mobility Trainers to work on our Education bookings. Your role will be to provide an assessment and training to support students with orientation to/from and around campus with confidence and in safety. You will have the ability to be sensitive to the needs of the individuals you are working with.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Provide comprehensive support to the individual enabling them to communicate clearly and concisely.
- Encourage independence at all times.
- A flexible approach to working hours is required.
- Effective administration (i.e. submitting timesheets and invoicing correctly and in a timely manner.
- You will be expected to represent Clarion in a professional manner, this includes adhering to our policies regarding confidentiality and safeguarding.
Skills, Knowledge & Experience
- An Enhanced DBS valid in the last 3 years.
- Be registered with HMRC as self-employed or be willing to obtain a UTR through HMRC.
In order to be considered for this role, applicants will have at least one of the qualifications from column A OR professional membership of one of the organisations in column B
|A. Mandatory Qualifications||B. Professional Body membership|
|Rehabilitation Workers Professional Network (RWPN) (Note: Full or Associate Membership, and proof of relevant work undertaken that is applicable to helping HE students).
Habilitation VI UK (Note: must have proof of relevant work undertaken that is applicable to helping HE Students)
If you are interested in applying for this exciting and highly rewarding role, then please email your latest CV to Clarion’s Supply Chain Administrator, Kelly Ashford who will guide you through the registration process.
The closing date is 27th September