Clarion Interpreting Ltd are recruiting for a Bookings Coordinator in the head office in Thriplow, with over 17 years of sustained growth and new contracts securing significant business for many years to come, this is a great time to join our team.
At Clarion, our Vision is that Deaf and disabled people get the best interpreting & Specialist Support Services, in the right place, at the right time, throughout life.
Permanent, full time – 37.5 hours a week (9-5 or 10-6)
Overall Purpose of Role
We are looking for a Bookings Coordinator to work on a variety of bookings. Ideally you will have experience of working in a fast-paced environment using a Customer Relationship Manager (CRM) system however full training will be given. You will have the ability to be sensitive to the individuals needs that you are working for.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Liaise with Interpreters to fill bookings
- Manage the relationships with the clients you will be responsible for
- Cover our Out of Hours mobile phone service 2-3 days a month
Skills, Knowledge & Experience
- Mature and confident telephone manner
- Manage paperwork and CRM system effectively
- Be able to prioritise your workload
As a Clarion Employee, You Will Enjoy:
- A generous salary depending on skills and experience, with excellent opportunities to learn and develop
- 24 days’ holiday plus bank holidays
- A company pension scheme
- Subsidised Gym Membership
- Continuing professional development – through training, supervisions and mentoring
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying for this exciting and highly rewarding role, then please email your latest CV to our Legal Operations Manager- Lorna Fairbairn, email@example.com.
The closing date is 26thApril 2019 with interviews to be confirmed the week commencing 29thApril 2019 .