We are recruiting for a NRCPD Registered BSL/English Interpreter based in London or the Home Counties.
With over sixteen years of sustained growth and new contracts securing significant business for many years to come, there has never been a better time to join the UK’s most successful interpreting agency.
At Clarion Interpreting Ltd, our vision is that every Deaf person gets the best interpreting, support and employment service in the right place, at the right time.
We are the sole provider to a prestige contract with the Ministry of Justice. We are looking for a fully qualified interpreter to work primarily in the legal domain, however you will also have access to a variety of assignments in other domains.
As a Clarion Interpreting Ltd employee, you will enjoy:
- Salary range of at least £32,000-50,000 (pro rata) depending on experience, with excellent opportunities to learn and develop
- 24 days’ holiday plus bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Subsidised Gym Membership
- Continuing professional development – through training, supervisions and mentoring
- Support from the team and regular opportunities to co-work with experienced colleagues
- A genuine appreciation for a good work/life balance
- Payment of NRCPD subscription and enhanced DBS fees
- Access to training and development opportunities
- Keen to thrive within a highly active and busy team
We are looking for someone who is/ has:
- Qualified to NVQ Level 6 in BSL/ English Interpreting or equivalent
- Registered with the NRCPD
- Based in London/ South East/ Home Counties (as most bookings will be in these areas)
- Excellent spoken and written English
- The ability to develop strong professional relationships
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying for this exciting and highly rewarding role, then please email your latest CV to our Operations Manager for Legal, Lorna Fairbairn with a covering letter detailing your current skills and experience and why you feel you are the right person for the role.
The closing date is Friday 8th March 2019 with interviews to be confirmed the week commencing Monday 11th March 2019.