Benefits: Pension, gym membership, training and development opportunities.
With over 16 years of sustained growth, and new contracts securing significant business for many years to come, there has never been a better time to join the UK’s most successful interpreting and employment support services for Deaf and Disabled People.
Clarion UK has been delivering an innovative, award-winning and highly successful employment support model for Deaf and hard of hearing jobseekers under the Government’s Welfare to Work programmes for the past 8 years and is rapidly expanding. Deaf people are simply at the heart of everything that we do, meeting their needs and requirements because we know how to.
“There is no such thing as ‘hard to reach’ groups: they are simply “out of reach’ to mainstream institutions” we turn our values into action by helping clients and organisations to break down barriers”
To meet new and increasing contractual demands, we are now looking to recruit a full-time Bookings Coordinator/Administrator to work within our Employment Services Sector reporting directly to our Head of Specialist Employment Services.
Minimum key skills requirements:
- Experienced in data processing information to record and create bookings on systems
- Administrative and record keeping skills to help meet contractual obligations
- Effective communication skills and able to deal with challenges in a calm and approachable manner
- Keen to thrive within a highly active and busy team
In exchange you will be given:
- Access to all necessary training
- Resources at your disposal to manage your duties effectively
- Full support of the employment sector team
How to Apply
Interested in this exciting and highly rewarding role? Then please email your latest CV to Clarion UK’s Head of Specialist Employment Services, Bob Marsh email@example.com with a covering letter detailing your current skills and experience and why you feel you are the right person for the role.
The closing date is 5pm Friday 8thJune 2018 with interviews to be confirmed for week commencing 2ndJuly 2018.
Clarion UK is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from people with disabilities.