Want to be part of our winning team? Looking for a role where you can be creative AND make a difference?
We are recruiting for a Marketing Executive to be based in our Thriplow office. With over 16 years of sustained growth and new contracts securing significant business for many years to come, this is a great time to join our team.
Deaf people are at the heart of everything that we do, we deliver an innovative, award-winning and highly successful service for the public, commercial and third sectors. At Clarion, our vision is that Deaf and disabled people get the best interpreting & Specialist Support Services, in the right place, at the right time, throughout life.
About the Role
You will have the opportunity to work with a really wide range of diverse clients. This is a marketing role which enables you to work across Social Media, Direct Marketing, Creative Campaign Planning and Employment Branding. There is no red tape and you will have the ability to see your ideas come to life.
As a Clarion employee, you will enjoy:
- a starting salary of £25,000 per annum
- 24 days’ holiday plus bank holidays
- membership of the Company pension scheme
- subsidised gym membership
- access to training and development opportunities
- resources at your disposal to manage your duties effectively
- full support of the Business Development team as well as the wider Clarion team
- the opportunity to learn new skills and develop as a professional
We are looking for someone who has/is:
- great creative skills; you will know what looks good, be great at using digital resources to experiment and to deliver excellent content
- first class written English with the ability to create great, engaging copy
- effective communication skills, the ability to deal with challenges and work with other professionals in a calm and approachable manner
- experience in a previous marketing role
- experience in database management and Microsoft Office packages
- experience in implementing marketing plans to tight deadlines
- knowledge of lead generation through SEO, digital campaigns and PR
- keen to thrive within in a highly active and busy team
- a genuine desire for continuous improvement in all that we do
If you are interested in applying for this exciting and highly rewarding role, then please email your latest CV to ClarionUK’s CEO, Sally Chalk firstname.lastname@example.org with a covering letter detailing your current skills and experience and why you feel you are the right person for the role.
The closing date is 20th March with interviews on the 26th March 2019.