About the Role
- Title: Bookings Coordinator/Administrator (full-time)
- Salary: £20,000 – £22,000 (full-time)
- Hours: Full-time
- Location, based in Thriplow
To meet new and increasing contractual demands, we are looking to recruit two full-time Bookings Coordinator/Administrators to work within our departments and report directly to our Operations Managers, Beth Jamieson (Education) and Lorna Fairbairn (Legal).
As a Bookings Coordinator, you would be allocating qualified Support Professionals to our clients, with a wide range of situations and circumstances – for example as Study Skills for students with learning difficulties or booking British Sign Language Interpreters for Deaf people.
This role is full-time, Monday to Friday (37.5 hours) with flexible start and finish times (to be agreed). It’s important that you have your own transport as public transport to our village (Thriplow) is limited.
Key Skills Required:
- Experience in data processing information to record and create bookings on systems.
- Administrative and record keeping skills to help meet contractual obligations.
- Effective communication skills and able to deal with challenges in a calm and approachable manner.
- Keen to thrive within a highly active and busy team.
What We Can Provide
- Benefits such as a pension, gym membership, training and development opportunities.
- Access to all necessary training.
- Resources at your disposal to manage your duties effectively.
- Full support from the Clarion Team.
Our vision is that every Deaf person gets the best interpreting, support and employment service in the right place, at the right time. We are the UK’s most successful interpreting agency and with over 16 years of sustained growth and new contracts securing significant business for many years to come, there has never been a better time to join.
How To Apply
If you’re interested in this exciting and rewarding role, please email your latest CV to Beth Jamieson with a covering letter detailing your current skills, experience and why you feel you are the right person for the role.
The closing date is 5pm Friday 2nd November 2018 with interviews taking place in Thriplow, Hertfordshire and to be confirmed for the week commencing 5th November 2018.
Clarion UK is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from people with disabilities.