Clarion UK are currently looking to recruit NRCPD registered British Sign Language(BSL)/English Interpreters.
About the Role:
We are the sole provider to a prestigious contract with the Ministry of Justice. We are looking for fully qualified Interpreters to work primarily in the legal domain, however you will also have access to a variety of assignments in other domains.
Title: Full or Part time BSL Interpreter
Salary: £32,000 – £50,000 depending on experience + Benefits (Pro rata for Part Time)
Hours: This role could be full time or a part-time/job share
Key Skills Required:
- Qualified to NVQ Level 6 in BSL/English interpreting or equivalent
- Registered with the NRCPD
- Based in London or South East/Home Counties as most bookings will be in these areas
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Ability to develop strong professional relationships
- Flexible, timely, a can do attitude sharing our values – a passion to deliver, equality for all, partnership and quality
What We Can Provide:
As a full-time member of staff (RSLI only) you can enjoy immediate access to:
- Guaranteed work reflecting your preferences
- Continuing professional development – through supervisions, mentoring and training
- Support from the Clarion UK team
- Payment of NRCPD subscription and enhanced DBS check
- Training budget
- Co-working opportunities with colleagues
- Prompt payment of expenses
Our vision is that every Deaf person gets the best interpreting, support and employment service in the right place, at the right time. We are the UK’s most successful interpreting agency and with over 16 years of sustained growth and new contracts securing significant business for many years to come, there has never been a better time to join.
How To Apply:
To apply for this role, please contact Lorna Fairbairn on email@example.com with your CV and covering letter. The closing date is 30th November 2018.