Vacancy: Sales & Accounts Executive working in the Education team.
Salary: £23k- £30k plus uncapped commission. Details of commission will be given on application.
Benefits: Pension, gym membership and training allowance. We also pay mileage, accommodation, subsistence allowance and a mobile phone and laptop will be provided.
Location: Thriplow, Hertfordshire, SG87RG.
Hours: 37.5 per week.
Your role would be to:
- Nourish and grow our current pool of Education clients so that our clients and students are delighted with our service.
- Make sure our company sales targets for Education are met.
- Set up and attend meetings, provide reports on a monthly basis, be the initial point of contact for quotes and queries and use data that is in our CRM system.
- Communicate by email and phone.
You will be:
- Experienced in sales, recruitment or account management.
- Dynamic and excellent at managing your own workload.
- Happy to work in a small and thriving company.
- Experience in working with students with disabilities in the HE/FE sector is preferable but not essential.
Who We Are:
Clarion UK provides support services to over 500 students with disabilities across the UK at over 100 Universities. Our vision is to be the company of choice for our partners, creating an equal playing field for all. We are looking for an ambitious Sales & Accounts executive to join our Education team, making sure our clients are happy and creating new opportunities for growth.
You would be joining a strong delivery, marketing and leadership group. We are a growing SME and would welcome someone who is looking for career progression.
If you want to find out more please send your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com or visit our website.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from people with disabilities.