About The role
To meet new and rapidly increasing contractual demands, we are now looking to recruit a full-time London based Specialist Employment Coach to work within our Employment Services Sector reporting directly to our Head of Specialist Employment Services.
Salary: £25,000 – £27,500 (37 hours per week)
Location: based in London
Benefits: pension, gym membership, training and development opportunities.
With over 16 years of sustained growth, and new contracts securing significant business for many years to come, there has never been a better time to join the UK’s most successful interpreting and employment support services for Deaf and disabled people.
Clarion UK has been delivering an innovative, award-winning and highly successful employment support model for Deaf and hard of hearing jobseekers under the Government’s Welfare to Work programmes for the past 8 years and is rapidly expanding. Deaf people are at the heart of everything that we do, meeting their needs and requirements because we know how to.
“There is no such thing as ‘hard to reach’ groups: they are simply “out of reach’ to mainstream institutions” we turn our values into action by helping clients and organisations to break down barriers”
- Possess a minimum Level 3 BSL working towards Level 6 or possess native sign language skills
- Effective communication skills and able to deal with challenges in a calm and approachable manner
- Preferably experienced in supporting Deaf customers in a Welfare to Work advisory setting
- You will be innovative, forward thinking and target driven and have the organisational skills to manage a caseload of up to 45 Deaf customers at any one time
- Able deliver creative solutions within a challenging and performance-driven environment and work under pressure and own initiative to achieve targeted aims
- Knowledgeable of local employer markets
- Keen to thrive within a highly active and busy team
We Can Provide:
- Access to all necessary training
- Resources at your disposal to manage your duties effectively
- Full support of the employment sector team
The successful candidate will require an Enhanced DBS and clear all BPSS security standard checks which needs to be satisfactory to Clarion
How to Apply
If you’re interested in this role, please email your latest CV to Clarion UK’s Head Of Specialist Employment Services, Bob Marsh firstname.lastname@example.org with a covering letter detailing your current skills and experience and why you feel you are the right person for the role and why you would like to work with us.
Closing date is 5pm Wednesday 17th October 2018 with interviews taking place in Braintree, Essex and to be confirmed for week commencing 22nd October 2018.
Clarion UK is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from people with disabilities.