Role: Supply Chain Administrator
Reporting to: Supply Chain Manager
Location: Thriplow (Head Office)
Salary: 20k-22k depending on experience
Benefits: Pension, gym membership & training provided
Start date: ASAP
Terms: 9 month contract, full time with a 3 month probation period
Clarion Interpreting Ltd provide Language Support for people who are Deaf or hard of hearing and Specialist Support to students in further and higher education, across the UK. With over 16 years of sustained growth, and new contracts securing significant business for many years to come, this is a great time to join our team.
We aim to be the agency of choice for our freelance workers and this role will play a key part in helping us to achieve this aim.
About The Job…
One of the key aims of this role is to help grow our supplier base in order to meet the changing needs of our growing business, and make sure that the current suppliers are happy in their work with Clarion and that they continue to meet the requirements of the roles they fill.
About Your Role…
- Increasing the number of support professionals, providing language, learning and employment support to our customers.
- Increasing the pool of suppliers.
- Maintaining accurate supplier data to make sure we are compliant with our contractual and legislative requirements.
What We’re Expecting…
You will manage the following company processes;
- Ensuring that our communications databases (Mail Chimp and Dynamics CRM) are kept up to date.
- Sending DBS expiry reminders to suppliers and making sure that the DBS certificates are current.
- Processing DBS checks.
- Ensuring the NRCPD (National Registers of Communication Professionals working with Deaf and Deafblind People) registrations up to date in our system.
- Processing our registration packs from suppliers, entering the information into CRM and managing related queries.
- Ensuring BPSS compliance of suppliers.
- Creating ID cards for our supplier when required.
- Competitor awareness – analysis of how we compare to our competitors.
You Will Work With…
- You will be working across the 3 operation teams, although initially focused where the demand is greatest.
- You will also need to work with both finance and business development teams.
- Registration and compliance bodies including the NRCPD (National Registers of Communication Professionals working with Deaf and Deafblind People), DSA QAG (Disabled Students Allowances Quality Assurance Groups), DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service).
- Our suppliers (freelance and employed).
- We’re looking for someone confident, efficient and friendly with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Someone enthusiastic and self-motivated.
- Someone who is able to manage expectations of individuals going through the registration process.
- Ideally someone who is experienced in working with suppliers in our sectors – legal /education/health or experienced in working with suppliers in related sectors eg recruitment.
We are developing a culture of continuous improvement and someone with the appetite to challenge and suggest improvements to current processes would be desirable.
A clean driving licence is not essential although will make the job easier as our office is based in the Cambridgeshire countryside.
If you are interested in this exciting and rewarding role then please email your latest CV to Stephanie Gammon at firstname.lastname@example.org with a covering letter detailing your current skills and experience and why you feel you are the right person for the role.
The closing date is 5pm Friday 28th December 2018 with interviews taking place in Thriplow, Hertfordshire and to be confirmed for week commencing 7th January 2019.
Clarion UK is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from people with disabilities.